Dr. med. dent. Armin Zarmann
- 1994 - 2000 Study of Dental medicine followed by 'Approbation' and PhD at the Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen
- 2001 - 2003 Assistantship with Dr. Albrecht Schmierer in Stuttgart, training and certification in Dental Hypnosis and communication
- 2003 - 2007 Employment in a dental practice in Berlin Charlottenburg and Wilmersdorf
- 2007 - Branch in a joint practice in Berlin-Tiergarten
- 2009 - Formation of the joint office of dentists Panorama1 in Berlin-Mitte
Continuous education and further training in the fields of implantology, periodontics, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, Conservative Dentistry (endodontics), functional diagnosis and treatment, quality management.
Completed Curriculum of Implantology at the DGI.
- European Dentistry Network DentalSchool StudyClub
- German Society of Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (DGZMK)
- German society of computer-aided Dentistry (DGCZ)
- German Society for Implantology (DGI)
- German Society for Dental Hypnosis (DGZH)
- Milton Erickson Society for Clinical Hypnosis Association (MEG)